Year-round comfort from 3M™.
3M™ Thinsulate™ Window Film can help keep you and your family comfortable all year long. The unique Low-E window film helps retain warmth in the winter and cool air in the summer by increasing your windows’ insulation value. A single-pane performs close to a double-pane, a double-pane performs close to a triple-pane. Easier and more affordable than replacing your windows, 3M™ Thinsulate™ Window Film is efficient, cost-effective way to meet your window insulation needs.
Thinsulate™ technology has been integrated into consumer products (mostly textiles) for years and represents the gold standard for comfort and warmth. Now 3M has expanded this space-age technology to commercial and residential construction materials including their new line of energy-efficient window film.
Year-round comfort can now be yours via this new window film technology from 3M. Thinsulate™ window film provides heat-blocking technology for summer-time insulation and heat-trapping capacity for winter warmth. Virtually clear and colorless, these new Low-E films from 3M offer protection for any home or office environment to help you stay comfortable and save energy.
Product benefits include:
- Helps provide increased insulation performance, much like upgrading single pane to double pane and double pane to triple pane windows
- Helps improve comfort during cold winter months
- Heat rejection helps provide comfort and energy savings in summer months
- High visible light transmission film with a neutral appearance that helps maintain the building’s existing appearance
- Helps extend the life of furnishings by significantly reducing harmful UV rays, the largest cause of fading
- Comprehensive warranty from 3M
Ideal applications for 3M Thinsulate™ Window Films include:
- Historical homes or buildings
- Homes or buildings that prove difficult to keep warm in the winter
- Homes or buildings that have single pane glass
For more information, check out the 3M™ website: