3M™ 2080 WRAP SERIES
Transform The Look Of Your Vehicle
- 2080 Series vinyl wrap is offered in 100+ color options, offering unique ways to customize a vehicle
- Unique to 2080, the product features protective layer on the gloss films that you can leave on until your wrapping project is complete, ensuring a flawless installation
- The 2080 Series Gloss films gives the car a high-gloss shine and with 48 available gloss colors, there are options to choose from classic gloss colors to metallic gloss versions
- Matte 2080 Series wraps give you a soft, lustrous look and are available in 20 unique colors
- The Satin 2080 colors provide a slightly shinier version than Matte, and are available in 18 different colors
- 2080 brushed metal wraps have the realistic look and feel of a brushed metal surface, these brushed metal films come in 4 colors including aluminum, black, steel and titanium.
- With 2080 carbon fiber films, you can literally feel the weave of the film on your fingers, choose from white, anthracite or two black versions to give an exciting look to the vehicle
- The 9 versions of 2080 Series color flip films change color in a stunning way, ranging from one end of the color spectrum to the other depending on how light interacts with them
- The 2080 Wrap Series products come with the most comprehensive warranties in the industry when installed by a 3M Certified Graphics Installer, up to 7 years for vertical surfaces and 2 years for horizontal surfaces for most professionally installed projects in the US
Meet Our Trainers
Todd is located in our Denver office has been installing Automotive Window Film and Paint Protection Film for 20+ years and serves as the VP of Automotive for Interwest. Todd…Ted Black
Ted is located in our Denver office and is a trainer for both Automotive Window Film and Paint Protection Film. He is also an expert on Graphtec plotters and 3M’s…Pedro Cervantes
Pedro is located in our Los Angeles office and has been in the window film industry since 2009. He is passionate about window film installation and has a mastery for…Clay Collinsworth
Clay is located in our Chicago office and was first introduced to the window film industry in 1999 after taking a part time job at a tint and car audio…Ryan Bollinger
Ryan is located in our Seattle office and has been in the automotive industry since 2012, with a focus on installing Automotive Window Film and Paint Protection Film since 2016….Dennis McMullin
Dennis is located in our Los Angeles office and has spent nearly 37 years in the window film industry. He operated many years as a shop owner, learning installation techniques…
Why Work With 3M
Hear What Our Customers Have To Say
The working relationship with Interwest and 3M has been critical to our growth. 25 years in the industry and we have never had better training and support for our staff.
Interwest and 3M have knowledgeable industry professionals that bring the best service that I have had in my years in the industry. From installation training sessions to sales support they make the experience top notch.”
In today’s world of tech and internet, good customer service is average. Giving the 3M experience has been our game changer. The instant our employees returned from training, their motivation and confidence was turnkey to our expansion.
We have appreciated the assistance in recruiting and basic training that the T1 Program provides. It allows us to stay more focused on growing our business and ensures those we bring on are more likely to develop into full time technicians
Being that 3M is a very reputable and well established brand, I knew that partnering up with them to offer their high performance 3M Ceramic IR Window film was a no brainer. I take as much pride as 3M and the Interwest Team to offer the best customer service and provide the best possible install on every vehicle.
We have been using the 3M Pattern & Solutions Center in our business for several years now. With the newly designed platform, it has made the selection process much quicker and more efficient to use. We love the 3M Pattern and Solution Center software and will continue to use it in our business.