3M™ FASARA™ GLASS FINISHES
Customize interior glass for elegance and privacy. Decorative 3M™ Fasara™ Glass Finishes and 3M™Crystal Window Finishes transform plain glass, so you can capture the look of cut or texturized glass at a fraction of the cost. With our many options in style, opacity and translucency, you can tailor the amount of privacy you want for a space without sacrificing light.
- 3M Fasara films are decorative window films that are available in 100+ designs
- Available in a variety of patterns, including fabric, frost, matte, geometric, gradient, border, lines & stripes
- Fasara films provide the look of frosted, etched, cut, sandblasted and textured glass at a fraction of the cost
- The films are perfect for interior glass partitions and inside surfaces of exterior windows, use them to help customize privacy and let in the light
- Custom cutting of these materials provides personalized design options that can be used on conference rooms, entrances or any glass surfaces throughout a facility
3M™ DICHROIC FILM
Be bold & make a lasting impression. Create one-of-a-kind architectural masterpieces at a fraction of the cost of color-shifting glass. Depending on mounting surface color, viewing angle and lighting choice, 3M™ DICHROIC Film can take on a completely different look, letting you define spaces in an altogether original way. Shimmering textures are available in cool and warm tones.
- 3M Dichroic films are color changing decorative window films available in two different versions
- The “Chill” product shift colors in the cool tones of blue/magenta/yellow in transmission and gold/green/blue color regions of the spectrum in reflection
- The “Blaze” product shift colors in the warm tones of cyan/blue/magenta in transmission and red/gold color regions of the spectrum in reflection
- Dynamic color shifts when viewed from different angles using 3M Multi-layer optical film technology
- Can be used in applications such as shading fins, balustrades, exterior glass, glass partition walls, shower door glass, artistic glass and glass furniture
3M™ DI-NOC™ ARCHITECTURAL FILMS
3M™ DI-NOC™ Architectural Films are decorative surface finishing films that are available in a variety of designs at a fraction of the cost of replacing wood or metal panels. Di-Noc designs offer the warmth of wood grains as well as the sleek feel of metal. Specify them and you won’t think faux, you’ll think fantastic!
- 3M Di-Noc films are surface changing films available in hundreds of different versions
- Wood surface versions include fine woods, wood grains and dry wood films
- Alternative surface versions include metallics, woven, abstract, leather & colored films
- Di-Noc Architectural Films are lightweight, self-adhering and can be applied on site to the existing substrate, reducing labor and material cost compared to natural materials
- Use this product for both renovations or new construction, creating a whole new look in your building
Why Work With 3M
Hear What Our Customers Have To Say
The working relationship with Interwest and 3M has been critical to our growth. 25 years in the industry and we have never had better training and support for our staff.
Interwest and 3M have knowledgeable industry professionals that bring the best service that I have had in my years in the industry. From installation training sessions to sales support they make the experience top notch.”
In today’s world of tech and internet, good customer service is average. Giving the 3M experience has been our game changer. The instant our employees returned from training, their motivation and confidence was turnkey to our expansion.
We have appreciated the assistance in recruiting and basic training that the T1 Program provides. It allows us to stay more focused on growing our business and ensures those we bring on are more likely to develop into full time technicians
Being that 3M is a very reputable and well established brand, I knew that partnering up with them to offer their high performance 3M Ceramic IR Window film was a no brainer. I take as much pride as 3M and the Interwest Team to offer the best customer service and provide the best possible install on every vehicle.
We have been using the 3M Pattern & Solutions Center in our business for several years now. With the newly designed platform, it has made the selection process much quicker and more efficient to use. We love the 3M Pattern and Solution Center software and will continue to use it in our business.